TRAINING & ONBOARDING SPECIALIST (FULLTIME)
Who are we and what do we do?
Future Hospitality System is the strategic partner of Mews Systems for the Benelux market. We handle sales, onboarding, training and support (NL – ENG – DE and FR) for the Mews clients in this region. We want to help the hotelier, by using an innovative and affordable hospitality system in order to maximize both its business and guestexperience.
Mews Systems is a Dutch software company (with its Development and Support team based in Prague) who have developed a Property Management System solution for the 21st Century hotelier. The fully Cloud-first solution comes with a built in online-check-in, payment automation, modern user interface and is fully mobile optimized. All these features make it the most forward-thinking solution on the market today.
What should you have?
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, outgoing individual who loves all things training & hospitality related. Preferably you will have gained experience in the hotel, travel and / or electronic distribution industry and you are able to clearly and enthusiastically transfer your knowledge to both internal and external clients.
- Experience in training and implementation
- Fluent in Dutch and English + fluent in French or German
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management/IT/Travel business
What will you do?
As a young and quick growing company, we are looking for someone who is not afraid of a challenge. As we onboard clients in a multitude of regions, grow the team, and develop more products, the business gets more and more complex. We are looking for someone who can help us train and independently manage onboarding process of new clients.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Conducting training courses for new and existing customers and/or employees in the use of all Mews Products such as the Mews Commander, Mews Navigator and Mews Distributor
- Liaise with customers and the training / support team in order to develop and maintain training courses in web cast, video, and/or onsite classroom format
- Ensure existing training programs meet and/or exceed customer needs
- Participating in the on-boarding of new clients throughout the implementation process
- Build new hotels/hostels directly in the Mews platform based on specification provided by the sales and onboarding team.
- Consult hotels pro-actively on ways to improve usage of the Mews system, by analyzing performance of clients.
- Build relationships and inform the support team, ensuring they have all the information and tools in order to provide strong first-level support to their clients.
- Coordinate/facilitate ad hoc (online) training sessions during onboarding process
- Total Account Management to develop and grow the relationship with clients.
What should you be like?
Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
Highly structured and organized
No 9-5 mentality | flexible working hours
Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
Not afraid to challenge the status quo
Out-going, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality
Where will you work from?
We have several offices in: Roosendaal (NL), Maasmechelen (BE) and Amsterdam (NL). Our support team is based in Roosendaal, providing a strong connection to the development team.
Interested? Get in touch!
We would love to meet you and talk about our passion: hotels and technology.
Please contact our General Manager, Nikie Houben via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).